We live in the mountains and park our 2004 Nissan Murano in the garage.we have had two infestations of mice in the air conditioning.

The cost after the insurance paid their portion was $500 per instance. Each time the service manager states he is aware of the problem but there is no way to correct the problem.

I have done every thing that I could think of to keep the mice from getting into the car. I have placed 5 mice traps under the engine compartment, made sure the windows are closed, no food is left in the car,etc.

I asked the service manager where the air intake is for the air conditioning so maybe I could put something to keep the mice out. He could not show me.

I have a Ford f-150 and a Toyota Tercel with no problems. Does anyone have a solution to the problem because they have made a home again.

We had a mouse come out of the a/c vent while we were driving.

Had an Experience with Nissan Of Redlands?

Comments

Keep a cat in the car and your problems are over>

Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Red Roof Inn - The never appearing refund Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 . Our room had roaches, both alive and dead. We..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Ushealth Group - BIG TIME SCAM. RUN AWAY 2017 Ushealth Group "Had agents trying hard to sell this and would not show and plan benefits. They talk very well, they are sales men after all. But things they said didn't add..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more